- Birthday 23 -

I know this is really cliché to say but I'm seriously feeling the age pressure... I feel old !!! 23 is such an awkward age it's like between that ... some of my friends are married and some are still single stage... LOL. This year for my birthday my best friend and I decided to go skydiving together because our birthdays are only one day apart. It's such a crazy idea - if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have even thought of it, but the idea behind it is really meaningful for me i guess, doing something really crazy with your best friend. It will be such a memorable event................. if we survive... haha jokes, we did survive.

On the day of my birthday

I received these beautiful flowers from my boyfriend on the day and he ordered my favourite red velvet cake. It was so pretty that I didn't want to cut into it ... until he made me do so. He special ordered the flower topper to be roses on top because my name is Rose... hehe. I felt so spoilt ! - also planning my birthday trip to Thailand next in July... will write more about that in another post. I love receiving flowers for some reason.. haha I just get super happy when I receive flowers.


At this point I already feel super spoilt ! Spending my birthday with my best-friend is hands-down one of my to do list every year. We usually don't get to spend that much time together because we don't live in the same city so this year for us to spend it together is honestly the best gift from her!!

Lunch @ Ebisu - This is one of my most visited Japanese cuisine restaurant, if I ever feel like Japanese food I usually come here, their sashimi never lets me down.  I would recommend this place for anyone who wants nice Japanese food/sushi. It is delicious!!!

Beef Tataki & Agedashi Tofu
Mixed Sashimi Chef’s selection of today’s best market fish.
Crisp Soft Shell Crab.
Dessert - The Sugar Club
RHUBARB AND CASSIS green apple sorbet, rhubarb soup,blackcurrant foam & MANGO KALAMANSI SORBET coconut tapioca, feijoa, verjus, salted almond
Both desserts were amazing. Personally my favourite one is the Mango Kalamansi sorbet, the mango sorbet was the cherry on top for this dessert it was refreshing and also very flavoursome.
That was the end of our night. Read the read next blog for our skydiving experience !!!


Love Rose xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love x Rose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig