Emporium Foodie #1

Hey Guys!

Currently in Bangkok, Thailand - getting away from New Zealand for a bit. I've been thinking about how I would go about blogging my experiences in Thailand and I thought I would just do it day by day because I'm here until Feb... might forget it all if I leave it all till I get back.

Today is Tuesday and I've been in Thailand for 2 weeks now - blogging about my experience in Thailand starts today !
Emporium
My boyfriend and I decided to take a taxi from our hotel to Emporium today. Total taxi from our place to the mall is about 85 Baht, here is the link if you are in Thailand and would like to go for a visit Emporium. To be honest all the malls here are so big it's really hard to finish walking and shopping around the mall just in a day. There are 3 different blocks for this mall and in each block there's food and different brands ranging from normal to luxury brands. I love all the malls here because Sephora is basically in all of them and I can spend soooo long just looking through Sephora. 

My post today is mainly just about the 2 food places I went to (foodcourt in EmQuartier). The thing about Thailand is that there are all kinds of cuisine here and its very easy to find, so for me ... it gets really hard to decide what I want to eat.... I'm terrible at making decisions... 
 This is how my boyfriend feels all the time... 

 - Pomme-no-ki - Overall : 3.5/5 
Baked Omelet Rice with Creamy Sauce and Cheese
 Omelet with Fried Rice
I think this place is pretty nice for the price ( Food in Thailand is so much cheaper than NZ) - you can see the prices on the menu. I'm not going to lie the cheese was soooooooooo delicious hahahaha. I couldn't stop talking about it afterwards (or maybe I was just hungry .........). So if you are having a cheese craving day this will probably hit the spot. They give you 2 options - either just the a la carte option or the set option. 

Right after, we thought we still have room for dessert so... why not... hahahaha. I was going around comparing all the pictures of chocolate lava to see which one looks the yummiest. Then we decided on this place - which is also in the same food court.
- Dessert Club - Overall : 3/5 (Food Only)
Chocolate Lava 
Root Beer Float

Money spent on lunch today around 600 Baht 
Happy Tuesday Babessss. xoxoxox

That is all for today hehe 
Love Rose 
PS. if you're looking for Free Wifi... They don't have it there at the food court...


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love x Rose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig