Trip to Sydney


As you can see here I am super happy again ! yay hahaha. Waiting for my flight to Brisbane & Sydney to spend my NYE - (yes this post is late lol). Just to clarify this picture was taken in 2015 Dec.

First day in Sydney we just walk around in the city - I was so bummed out that my Go-Pro broke on THE FIRST DAY... since this blog should have been posted a while ago and I can't really remember all the details of everywhere we went.. I'm so sorry! But I will post the location and how we got there so you guys have an idea about the places.

Sydney - Opera house & Harbour Bridge (if you guys want to stop right outside the Opera house and the Sydney Harbour house make sure you stop at Circular Quay )



If you're keen to go shopping in Sydney there's Pitt Street malls where David Jones and Myers are! They are all located quite close together just have a walk around.

Tauranga Zoo - Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia









New Years Eve - I would advice everyone to train into town ! there were so many people everywhere trying to find a good spot to see the fireworks. There are a few place's that you may want to consider, this website tells you where would be good places for you to enjoy fireworks and whether or not you are allowed to drink.
http://www.sydneynewyearseve.com/vantage-points/



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love x Rose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig