Trip to Paradise


This year I was incredibly lucky that my boyfriend decided to surprised me with tickets to Bora Bora!! It's somewhere that I have always wanted to go because I love swimming... hohohoho. For those of you who don't really know where Bora Bora is, it's a small island and its part of French Polynesia. Sadly we couldn't stay for long because I couldn't really get enough time off work.

Day 1 :
Here we are ! Off to Tahiti first then transfer to Bora Bora. We were staying at the Intercontinental hotel in the over water bungalows. As soon as we arrived every hotel would welcome every guest with a ring of flowers to put over your neck. Unfortunately when we got there our room was not ready for us yet as their check in time is at 2PM and we got there at 8AM ....so we decided to go on an adventure around the island and see what is around the hotel.


My boyfriend and I found this beautiful beach and decided to just hang around there for a while



As soon as we got our room we were both excited and tired but we just couldn't resist the amazing clear blue water so we thought we would go for a little dip. Soon after we got out we fell asleep and woke up around dinner time. We called the hotel to get a taxi to take us to a restaurant for dinner.

Day 2:
We booked a private boat tour that was 4 hours around the whole place. First we did shark and stingray feeding, our second stop was going into the deep ocean to see Lemon sharks and then to the coral reefs . Normally 4 hours  seems like a really long time to be in the water but time just flew by!! Everything I saw was amazing and I was actually terrified when I had to swim with the sharks.
 After our tour we were both exhausted and just relaxed in the afternoon by our hotel beach and had some coconuts.



 Day 3: My boyfriend and I just decided to chill in the hotel for the last day so we can enjoy the sun some more ! Our trip to Paradise ended real soon but we can not wait for our next trip!



Love always Rose xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love x Rose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig